Lead IT Analyst at Assurance
- Leadership: Leading a team of IT Analysts in day-to-day operations, processes, and programs for all levels; Managing escalations and ensuring all issues are resolved on time; Monitoring team performance and analyzing incidents to provide a high level of customer service while managing incidents and custom projects; Accountable for ensuring performance standards and client service agreements are met; Maintain a professional and upbeat atmosphere; Daily tracking of ticketing system, including active ticket monitoring; Responsible for ensuring staff has the appropriate level of formal or on-the-job training to perform the duties and responsibilities of their job effectively
- Employee onboarding and offboarding: Setting up accounts and hardware for employees and tearing down the same for departing employees (provisioning accounts; imaging and deploying hardware; retrieving hardware).
- Automation: Creating and maintaining scripts in Powershell/ Python language to increase efficiency with administrative tasks such as offboarding, gathering AD information, etc
- Managing hardware inventory: Scanning delivered hardware into inventory; arranging warranty repair and replacement of broken items; cleaning and maintaining stock rooms; ordering necessary equipment; performing physical asset counts and inventory management.
- IT Documentation: Building, maintaining, and updating detailed internal documentation about Corporate IT processes through Confluence. Documentation should include relevant diagrams, screenshots, and flow diagrams.
- Employee Support: Working with employees to identify the root cause of issues with hardware, software, break/fix issues, connectivity, peripherals, and IT services.
- Systems: Working with Microsoft Exchange, Azure AD, Atlassian suite, VMWare Workspace ONE, and other various enterprise applications – managing remote devices, working in Jira ticketing system, updating distribution lists, creating and managing user accounts, room resources, shared mailboxes, etc
- Projects: Create and assist senior IT members with complex integrations, software implementation, documentation, etc., using appropriate project management techniques.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail and quality of your work
- You have experience working with a ticketing system
- You are flexible with assignments and experienced with prioritizing tasks appropriately
- You have phenomenal customer service skills
- You are a motivated self-starter that is curious about technology
- You have 5+ years of experience supporting the IT needs of an enterprise
- You have experience leading a technical team
- You strive for continuous improvement across all aspects of IT
- You have experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages
- You have phenomenal in-person, phone, and written communication skills
- You have experience creating report based KPIs
- You like automating manual tasks and improving IT operations
- You are open to a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and on-call as needed