Mission Critical Support Engineer at UiPath
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
What you will bring to UiPath
- 5+ Years in Similar Role or at least 1-2 Years as a Junior C# programmer.
- Experience in developing/troubleshooting applications in ASP .NET Framework is a plus.
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows Architecture and Debugging
- Sysinternals (Perfmon, Procmon, WinDbg, DebugView)
- Traffic analyzers (Fiddler, Wireshark)
- Ability to interpret Memory Dumps against source code is a plus
- Intermediate Knowledge of Infrastructure and AppDeployment (Azure Appservice and On premise IIS ) and ability to isolate and troubleshoot networking, database and app configuration issues.
What you will be doing at UiPath- Reactive Responsibilities
- Manage and resolve escalated issues logged by internal stakeholders
- Troubleshoots product and configuration related problems, tracing and identifying possible faults
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
- Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
- Liaison with other internal teams for triage and resolution of critical issues.
- Performs routine RCAs to identify patterns and approaches towards self service / automation / improvement of support processes and upskilling
- Maps features into comprehensive documentation
- Provides tooling insights and test cases for PM/Dev
- Creates/Shares knowledge and acts as Reviewer for Documentation created as part of the Support Process
- Delivers training material to Academy / Internal stake holders designed to upskill / train support engineers on various topics
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, takes ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs
- Defect triage
- Creates Jira tickets and maintains a steady communication with Development regarding deadlines
- Joins sprint meetings with Dev to deliver insight regarding high impact / critical customer facing issues that need to be on Development's agenda
- Participates in periodical backlog reduction initiatives: retests and re-validates customer specific / customer facing issues in LTS builds to reduce backlog
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description