Mission Critical Support Engineer
What you will bring to UiPath
- 5+ Years in Similar Role or at least 1-2 Years as a Junior C# programmer.
- Experience in developing/troubleshooting applications in ASP .NET Framework is a plus.
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows Architecture and Debugging
- Sysinternals (Perfmon, Procmon, WinDbg, DebugView)
- Traffic analyzers (Fiddler, Wireshark)
- Ability to interpret Memory Dumps against source code is a plus
- Intermediate Knowledge of Infrastructure and AppDeployment (Azure Appservice and On premise IIS ) and ability to isolate and troubleshoot networking, database and app configuration issues.
What you will be doing at UiPath- Reactive Responsibilities
- Manage and resolve escalated issues logged by internal stakeholders
- Troubleshoots product and configuration related problems, tracing and identifying possible faults
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, source code, and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
- Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
- Liaison with other internal teams for triage and resolution of critical issues.
- Performs routine RCAs to identify patterns and approaches towards self service / automation / improvement of support processes and upskilling
- Maps features into comprehensive documentation
- Provides tooling insights and test cases for PM/Dev
- Creates/Shares knowledge and acts as Reviewer for Documentation created as part of the Support Process
- Delivers training material to Academy / Internal stake holders designed to upskill / train support engineers on various topics
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, takes ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs
- Defect triage
- Creates Jira tickets and maintains a steady communication with Development regarding deadlines
- Joins sprint meetings with Dev to deliver insight regarding high impact / critical customer facing issues that need to be on Development's agenda
- Participates in periodical backlog reduction initiatives: retests and re-validates customer specific / customer facing issues in LTS builds to reduce backlog