Program Manager, Customer Experience at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:08 a.m. (PST) on Monday, April 26, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup as an individual contributor. As a Project Manager for Customer Experience applications at Convoy, you will play a critical role in managing customer support and communication systems (telephony, chat, ticketing, email, etc). As strategy and priorities shift, you will need to react quickly and adapt. To be successful you will need to have intimate knowledge of operational details, manage business priorities, and be comfortable applying a systems thinking framework to dissect complex technical problems. You must also have a strong ability to manage communications, both with external customers and internal teams.
- Work with Operations, Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and drive projects towards successful completion.
- Identify opportunities for Customer Experience application implementation, redesign, or process improvement.
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Interact extensively with Operations, Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams to evaluate operational requirements and define project milestones, timelines, and outcomes.
- Simultaneously manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives.
- Manage process improvement projects from ideation to execution and evaluation.
- Provide application administrative support across systems as needed.
- Build a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasizes technical excellence, rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences.
- Stay current with new functionality delivered in our SaaS customer experience systems.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of enterprise software experience in customer contact systems, Talkdesk, Aircall, Amazon Connect, Zendesk, Front a plus.
- Experience managing existing integrations and creating new ones based upon business need.
- Proven functional experience with business units including Operations, Product, Engineering, Data Science, Finance and Legal.
- Created and implemented contact experiences that increased customer satisfaction and operation efficiency.
- Organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Experience with operations and workforce data management and reporting.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all employees across Convoy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!