ServiceNow Systems Engineer - CSG Enablement Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow Systems Engineer - CSG Enablement Operations
Location – US, open - remote
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join the Customer Success Group Enablement team and work with a diverse group of top talent creating world class programs to enable the field. This team is responsible for finding innovative ways to prepare and train sales, solutions consultants, customer success and more!
Based in the US, the Customer Success Group (CSG) Enablement, the ServiceNow Systems Engineer will have the opportunity to design and develop workflows and organizational solutions to help the Enablement team work more efficiently. This individual will work hand-in-hand with global CSGE Operations peers and closely with global enablement team members as key stakeholders to.
What you get to do in this role:
- As an ServiceNow Systems Engineer, you will be a key member of the CSGE team with the opportunity and responsibility to design and develop business solutions.
- In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the CSGE team to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users.
- You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
- Your design and implementation will also need to ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.
- Provides technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of technical solutions related to enterprise applications projects.
- Understand the business needs and the need to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for the efficiency and success of the Enablement team
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery for the team’s ServiceNow instance including:
- Requirement discovery
- Design and implementation specs
- Application configuration
- Workflow configuration
- UI configuration
- Development of reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (ex. SSO)
- Testing and QA
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development of the team’s ServiceNow instance
- Own system governance and change management
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Drive the continuous improvements of the platform
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must be/have...
- Certified ServiceNow developer a plus
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in a dynamic environment of a technical organization
- Organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with both technical and business concepts
- Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
- Advanced and current understanding (and experience) in ServiceNow Platform and Solutions Administration, including
- Understanding of user permission levels, group roles, and managing scripts and workflows
- Experience with business rules, UI actions, scheduled jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Experience customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & portal using CSS, HTML, Jelly and widgets
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, REST/SOAP
- Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP protocols and network
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.