Software Support Engineer
You'll be responsible for...
- Providing comprehensive end-user product support via phone, chat, and e-mail.
- Driving support requests to resolution quickly while being accountable for ticket ownership and client satisfaction.
- Being a gateway to development and product improvement, preparing bug escalations and reproducing customer issues.
- Maintaining TUNE’s industry leading customer satisfaction rate and reputation for doing anything (legal) to delight our customers.
- Providing support to our clients during peak ticket volume between 8am-4pm.
What you'll need...
- Proven experience troubleshooting advertising technology
- World-class customer service voice: you love delighting customers and helping them succeed with our product
- Great storytelling: you understand that how you deliver feedback makes (or breaks) the customer experience
- Empathy; this comes second nature to you. You understand the importance of our client’s issues and why it matters to them and us
- Collaborative: you love working as a team, helping everyone around you, and raising your hand when you need help in turn
- Solid API experience: You can call, script, and post to a standard REST API
- SQL experience: Our customers need to interrogate terabytes of data; they’ll require your assistance to optimize their queries.
You'll be extra special in our eyes, if have...
- Proven experience in delivering first class Customer Service
- Performance Marketing/Analytics technical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT
What set's TUNE apart...
- 100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision and dental
- Paid parental leave: 12 weeks for primary caregiver, 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- 4 weeks PTO (increases annually)
- 100% commuter transit coverage
- TUNE Cares is our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- A top-notch culinary team serving light breakfast and full lunch.
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration.