Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of bleeding-edge machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is an early stage technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, Flipkart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company comprised of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
- Serve Amperity’s Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams as well as advanced users from Amperity customers as the first support engineer at a fast growing SaaS startup.
- Provide advanced direct support and expertise around Amperity’s high scale customer data platform services.
- Manage SLA process and escalations and internal routing to ensure reliable delivery.
- Team with Customer Success and Engineering to problem solve customer inquiries on data and configuration.
- Use technology skills to provide guidance on APIs, SQL and scripting, plus proprietary Amperity configuration languages.
- Manage critical enabling processes like time-limited access provisioning and snapshot management.
- You enjoy solving problems for people and get a jolt of excitement when they acknowledge it.
- You know that, when asked, people who know you would describe you as reliable.
- Great communication skills.
- You are ambitious, looking for a way to “get in the front door” at a fast growing company, and advance your career alongside that growth.
- You embrace excellence and relish the opportunity to be a key part of driving it in the culture.
- You enjoy using technology to solve problems, and have some exposure to APIs, SQL, scripting and other aspects of technology.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.