Technical Support Analyst
Title: Technical Support Analyst
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about technology, to provide complex support services of our SaaS solutions. Working with the Manager of Customer Support, you will be working closely with our customers and Customer Success Managers to provide break-fix support, operational maintenance, and premium support services. This position is an integral part of Apptio's long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts you put forward will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. To succeed in this team, you have the passion and energy to work in a visionary and dynamic environment.
Apptio support is a global 24/7 team whose mission is to provide our customers with premier support. We strive to go above and beyond for our customers ensuring their success using our Apptio products.
What we want you to do:
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Apptio SaaS solution, reviewing and responding to customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Operational management of clients (e.g. helping loading new data, maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs, etc…)
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer fulfillment.
- Work as part of our extended support team, exceeding customers expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT environments to tackle complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to achieve customer expectations
- 0 - 4 years of technical support, system implementation/administration experience
- 4-year degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or 2 year Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service, communication, listening, and writing skills.
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- ITIL Service Operation or Project management skills experience a plus.
- Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Exposure to basic programming skills, e.g. HTML, SQL
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.