Client Services Manager
About the Role:
Our Client Service Managers are responsible for managing RealSelf digital advertising solutions end to end. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive results for clients, a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics; and the ability to creatively solve problems.
Success in this position requires; the ability to stay highly organized and detail oriented in a dynamic, team-focused environment, a willingness to test and learn, experience delivering in a client service based organization and a passion for helping others achieve results.
In this role you will:
- Act as the post sales point of conduct for the National Advertising team; managing the implementation of digital marketing solutions for industry partners to ensure performance goals are met while providing a high level of customer service
- Work cross-functionally to project manage complex work streams; working within the National Advertising team and with other internal stakeholders (Product, Local Sales, Analytics) to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery including overseeing internal ad operations to ensure successful implementation of marketing solutions
- Collaborate with National Advertising sales team to put together and present quarterly business reviews; including metric gathering, analysis and identification of optimization opportunities to improve performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Act as voice of customer to identify opportunities to improve marketing solutions and the end to end customer experience
- Ideate and provide creative development to bring campaigns, content, and solutions to life
You love to make your clients successful and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast moving organization. Being organized brings you great joy and you can multitask like a boss. You are looking for a collaborative team where you can impact strategy and execution.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 2-3 years experience implementing digital advertising solutions in a fulfillment capacity
- Excellent communication and organization skills with an ability to collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated creative problem solver who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Experience analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Experience with Google Ad Manager highly desired
- BA/BS degree preferred
Travel: 2-3 times per year
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.