Customer Experience + Operations Manager at Garmentory
Customer Experience + Operations Manager
Garmentory is currently hiring for a Customer Experience Manager based out of our Seattle headquarters.
Our customer support team is the first point of contact with our customers. Our ability to empathize, respect, and support each of our customers is what continues to make Garmentory successful. We strive to provide all of our customers, both shoppers and vendors, with solutions that will help make their Garmentory experience as pleasant as possible.
We are looking for someone who can recognize, create and drive solutions to continuously improve the Garmentory customer experience. Our Customer Experience Manager will assist the customer support team and resolve escalated issues. They will be responsible for working cross-functionally to advocate for improvements on the behalf of all customers.
Garmentory is a fast-growing startup that offers shoppers access to the best independent boutiques and emerging designers from around the world - all within a single checkout!
We are a curated marketplace working hard to ensure that our customers have the best experience when shopping with us. Our team is also dedicated to supporting our 800+ indie boutiques and emerging designers in helping them thrive online.
This role is ideal for someone that can go above and beyond in supporting and managing our customer support team. This role is perfect for someone who is able to roll up their sleeves and jump in to help de-escalate customers, ensure KPIs standards are met, optimize vendor processing/shipping times, ensure the customer support team has the tools, resources, policies and protocols to exceed the customer’s expectations.
You can expect to be close to the action. This role is an integral part of making our business grow and be successful. We’re a small team, so this is an excellent opportunity to learn the ropes of a growing e-commerce marketplace.
- Lead and develop the Customer Support team to prioritize both sets of customer needs and advocate for changes to improve the overall customer experience
- Scale the customer support team as the business grows while maintaining very high standards of customer satisfaction
- Understand the ins and outs of Garmentory and how the customer experience can be improved by interactions with customers and feedback from the customer support team
- Establish, monitor and achieve Customer Experience KPIs that align with business goals
- Monitor order processing and shipping times while working closely with Account Managers to ensure boutique expectations are being met
- Identify solutions to potential or anticipated issues while ensuring the best outcome for customers and boutiques
- Communicate directly with customers to develop an understanding of our community needs and relay those trends to all Garmentory teams
- Respond promptly to customer emails and voicemails whenever necessary to help the customer support team meet service standards
- Understand and improve fraud verification process to minimize business impact
- Collaborate with the Product Team to improve customer experience team KPIs
- Assist with planning and execution of new business initiatives that impact customer experience
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Prior experience managing a Customer Experience team (2+ years)
- Demonstrated experience hiring and training a high performance team
- Experience in high-growth, consumer facing or retail-centric environments preferred
- Knowledge and experience with strategic, operational and financial planning
- Familiarity with boutique fashion brands
- Prior experience in e-commerce
Garmentory is an equal opportunity employer. At Garmentory, we value respect and inclusion of all beings regardless of race, gender, religion, color, disability, political affiliation, or sexual orientation. As a small team, we are committed to making a difference.
Please submit your cover letter and resume and let us know a little bit about yourself and why you are a great fit for our company.