Digital Experience Optimization Manager
The Smartsheet Digital Strategy Team is looking for a Digital Experience Optimization Manager who can help our organization optimize our public web properties through A/B testing and personalization. If you’re into Digital Experience Optimization and want to help build a world class EXO team please inquire below.
In this position, you will collaborate with business owners across Smartsheet to identify, prioritize, and execute experience optimization campaigns in support of various goals. A person successful in this role will play part Product Manager (identify and prioritize opportunities), part Marketer (give guidance on the best way to execute ideas), and part Developer (actually build the front end experiences in our personalization tool).
This is a full time position on our Digital Marketing team.The team is based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Develop front end experiences to dynamically change our web properties for different audiences or learnings.
- Work with development team to implement higher end solutions.
- Build a personalization and optimization roadmap.
- Become an expert on the Optimizely personalization and optimization tool (prior knowledge a bonus).
- Communicate results and learnings for all experimentation and manage metrics of ongoing personalization experiences.
- Collaborate with teams across Smartsheet to identify personalization experiences.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years, AB/Testing, Optimization, and Personalization experience
- Strong ability to identify and communicate business value
- Ability to prioritize, and communicate those priorities, work across different groups with varying success metrics
- Basic knowledge of CMS and website publishing
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (for example, must be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image)
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 80,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.