Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
We are looking for a leader to drive the strategy and growth of our Shipper-Facing Tech Platform for all segments of shippers. This role entails end to end ownership to define the strategy and execution for our Connect and Shipper Platform products as well as partner with business teams to drive the GTM strategy. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about growth and knows how to use product levers as a driving force for customer acquisition and retention.
- Strategy: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive alignment and resolution with stakeholders.
- Roadmap & Features: You will own the product roadmap for our shipper platform.
- Metrics & Experimentation: You will define metrics and goals to drive progress across the team in terms of day to day business as well as experiments. You will work closely with Data Scientists to fine tune our features.
- Cross functional partnership: You will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Business Operations and other Product teams to identify near term and long term innovations.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of product management experience.
- 4+ years of direct people management experience (managing product managers) with a proven track record hiring and managing high caliber product managers.
- Direct B2B product experience.
- Experience in high growth environments.
- Experience writing specs that are easily consumed by engineering and partner teams.
- Experience defining metrics and running experiments.
Nice to haves:
- Experience building self service products.
- Experience driving growth and retention through product and marketing/sales (experience with growth hacking is a plus).
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!