About the Role:
We are looking for a Director of Product who is obsessed with delighting our RealSelf community members and growing the RealSelf business. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, this individual will remove roadblocks and define, develop and deliver game-changing user experiences and products that will revolutionize how we interact with our doctors (and customers) at RealSelf.
At RealSelf, our teams strive to make a meaningful impact by taking smart risks. We care about learning and value speedy failures as much as we value success. We are accountable to our team members, humble, and demonstrate self improvement.
In this role you will:
- Own major, company-wide initiatives & roadmap to deliver utility & delight to our users while continuing to grow the RealSelf business
- Manage web, app, and services as products, and set and drive operational excellence goals
- Develop new business models anchored in your product vision, and drive your product as a program to achieve revenue targets
- Help define and evangelize product vision throughout the organization
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams of Product, Engineering, Data Science, User Experience, and Design to deliver features from conception to launch
- Curate and prioritize product ideas and requirements through qualitative and quantitative analyses, AB testing, and customer research
- Be hands on: write user stories, create wireframes, analyze data, oversee A/B tests, and take ownership to ensure we ship a high quality product
- Be responsible for communicating all aspects of your product initiatives to the entire company
- You champion the cause of our doctors
- You are relentlessly resourceful and strive to find a way to make real progress
- You have experience delivering mobile (native & web) products
- You have a record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion
- You are adept at A/B testing and understand that finding global maxima is both an art & a science
- You balance the needs of business with world-class UX, tempered by the realities of building and maintaining engineered systems at scale
- You are technically savvy with exposure to SOA and machine learning
- You are savvy with agile software development practices
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You have experience working with digital advertising products
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS/Math/Stats/OR/Eng), MBA preferred
- 10+ years in a consumer-facing PM / TPM role
Due to COVID-19, our entire company is currently remote.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.