Group Product Manager - CX Foundational & Growth at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
The Customer XM team is looking for a product leader who will help organizations that are establishing a customer experience (CX) practice for the first time to be up and running quickly. Build a category defining product experience that helps identify problem areas in their customer experience and recommendations of what they should do. Progressively reveal product capabilities and recommend solutions based on insights, that allow the organization to mature its program over time. Grow engagement. Grow usage. Up-sell nuanced, purpose-built products that are tailored for organizations as they mature their CX practice. You love proving what drives users and conversion, with data. At Qualtrics you can touch billions of customer interactions across thousands of brands while shaping a test and measure discipline at a rapidly growing company.
Expectations for Success
Product Strategy: This is an amazing opportunity for a self-driven and ridiculously smart person to have a major impact helping thousands of consumer brands.
Product Definition and Execution: Favor execution via experimentation way more than strategic pontifications.
- Team Leadership: Create collaborative environments where the full diversity of styles and perspectives are heard and involved, as well as clearly setting expectations with collaborators and executive stakeholders to get stuff done.
Qualifications & Requirements
A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Manage the entire life cycle
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Minimum: BS degree in technology
A Day in the Life
|Rupali Jain is the Group Product Manager for the Customer XM portfolio based in Seattle, WA. She shares with us, "I want to learn something new with everything I do. Whether it’s learning how to grow as an individual, learning about a product, a culture, or how to work with other people. If I’m not learning, I feel something is missing. At Qualtrics, I’m learning how to build an enduring business." Check out the rest of her story on the QualtricsLife blog.|
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories