Head of Community
The mission of Enabling Technologies team is to boost the global UiPath adoption, through the creation of an eco-system of user focused technologies and programs meant to generate massive leaps in performance and capabilities of UiPath users worldwide.
We are looking for a qualified Head of Community to join our team.
As Head of Community, you will be in charge of defining our user community global strategy and accountable for its execution. You will also be responsible for guiding an international team of community managers, planning and defining the current and future strategies.
Further responsibilities include:
- Create overall strategies and tactical campaigns that extend the level of user engagement with an eye towards improving user retention, facilitating user satisfaction and building brand awareness.
- Define clear KPIs to measure engagement, growth, reach and potential conversion.
- Create and maintain a calendar that communicates the schedule of overall community activities.
- Partner with the marketing, product, development and other relevant internal teams to understand product designs, roadmaps, provide feedback on features, tools, and channels being created to manage or drive community/social activities, and devise compelling programs that leverage these elements.
- Lead the creative process resulting in the creation of community content, including but not limited to RPA reusable components, RPA innovation projects, courses and webinars on UiPath Academy, written RPA focused articles/blogs, videos/livestreams, tutorials/guides and developer Q&A/AMAs.
- Lead our team of community managers and collaborate with our customer and partner teams, development teams and product support engineers to establish community moderation/conduct policies.
- Generate reporting that communicates user engagement and the effectiveness/ROI of community-oriented content/programs.
- In charge of driving internal and external events to enhance user engagement.
- Previous experience in setting up and leading global user communities in tech area is a must.
- 5+ years experience working in community management for medium complexity enterprise software products
- Strong organizational, project management, cross-functional coordination skills with global teams.
- Strong operational skills in executing at global level the overall community strategy.
- Strong understanding of content management systems and social media channels/platforms/services, mechanics, and trends
- Excellent communication skills in English.