Head of Product
Head of Product
Are you looking for a chance to lead a suite of products that's redefining how brands protect themselves online? At BrandVerity we believe the future of online brand protection is both automated and comprehensive. Our software finds content that might harm our customers and provides them the tools to help resolve those issues. Right now we help our customers protect their brand in paid search and in general content across the web. As we grow, we strive to provide brand protection to our customers across all types of online content.
As BrandVerity's Head of Product, your job will be to define both the long-term product vision for the company, as well as the 1-3 year roadmap to help us get there. You’ll work with everyone: engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, and directly with customers to make sure our roadmap includes a broad perspective and then your team will turn it into reality.
Do you thrive in an environment that values autonomy and focuses on delighting customers? Do you want to help clean up the internet? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
The Head of Product reports directly to the CEO and sits on the Leadership Team. This role is based out of BrandVerity’s Pioneer Square office in Seattle.
- You'll set product strategy, informed by industry knowledge, customer feedback, and input from the entire company.
- You'll communicate your product vision and short term areas of product focus to the dev team and company at large, to ensure rapid progress.
- You'll track product success with usage metrics, customer interviews, consulting with Customer Success, and our performance in the market.
- You'll provide any context and support necessary to unblock or accelerate the rest of the company, so they can do their jobs better.
- You'll lead a cross-discipline product team (design, analysts, PM), where everyone on it can grow personally, and also working together to achieve product team goals.
- You'll PM the newer Web Compliance product so it can see the same success as our Paid Search product before it.
Things We're Looking For
- You have 5-7 years of product leadership experience - You have experience both running the product discipline and managing a team. When push comes to shove, you'll fight to maintain a high bar for product quality and team health. You have a history of investing in and developing your team.
- You have developed B2B products and markets - You enjoy working with business customers and have built industry leading software to support them.
- You are natural storyteller - You can effectively communicate your vision to the company, customers and prospects.
- You make intentional decisions - You think through every design decision. A choice may not work out in the end, but you made it for a reason.
- You iterate - You have had success turning a visionary long-term plan into near-term goals. You iterate to test your team's ideas and deliver customer value along the way.
- You put customers first - You balance quantitative usage data with direct customer interactions to make critical decisions.
- You understand customer needs - You realize there's a difference between stated need and actual need. You ask the right questions, you can uncover what will most help the customer.
- You think about the big picture - You synthesize seemingly disparate data points and anecdotes to inform product direction.
BrandVerity is a small, bootstrapped SaaS startup with two growing products. Our goal is to make the internet a better place by helping companies with brand protection and compliance.
We Value Our Team
Our company’s most valuable asset is the team. To ensure everyone is happy at work and loving what they do, we place an emphasis on work-life balance, trust and empowering people to get the job done (and learn while doing it). We do our best to make our work environment is friendly, fun, open, and inclusive.
We Thrive On Diversity
At BrandVerity, we know that diversity of all kinds leads to better ideas, a better work environment, and makes us a better company as a whole. As such, we place a high value on diversity and welcome people of any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're an equal opportunity employer.