Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
What you'll be doing:
With Convoy, Carriers can earn more with less hassle. As a product leader in the carrier organization, you’ll be driving the strategy, roadmap, and implementation of tools and programs to enhance the experience of carriers in Convoy’s digital freight network, hence building a healthy network of carriers. This includes innovating on the ways carriers can choose to work with Convoy, developing targeted and relevant communication to carriers to inform them of work they may be interested in, and ensuring their long-term success within the Convoy ecosystem. You’ll be leading a cross-functional team of engineers, researchers, designers and operators to come up, experiment, develop, and deploy solutions to create a world-class digital freight network for carriers.
You will have ownership of:
- The overall strategy, roadmap, and technology stack that Convoy uses to execute carrier facing programs
- Leading a team of engineers and data scientists in researching and structuring work for carriers and delivering on Convoy’s obligations.
- Solicit and prioritize the needs of our shippers, carriers, and internal teams.
You have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of proven success in Product Management.
- Experience working with technical and research teams.
- High degree of statistical literacy and ability to think quantitatively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative recruiter who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!