Principal Product Manager, Voice at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:51 p.m. (PST) on Friday, November 15, 2019
Outreach is transforming how companies engage with their customers. As Principal Product Manager - Voice, you drive strategy and execution on product capabilities that are central to how Outreach customers use the product. Outreach is in a hyper growth stage, and looking for product leaders who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, bring proven best practices that lead to quality outcomes, and are excited to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in a role with real impact.
-Establish vision and roadmap for core voice solution and partnerships with other voice providers
-Contribute to Outreach thought leadership about evolution of sales and customer engagement processes and tech stack.
-Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key prospects and customers
-Collaborate with engineering, design, business development and analytics teams to ship features that provide real value to the sales and operations teams who use Outreach to grow their business.
-Partner with product marketing to develop enablement and positioning collateral to share the PM team’s work with the world
- 8+ years of experience building great software, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines.
- Experience leading product for a real-time communications offering
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, and drive impact on short-term product goals
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with external technical partners in the communications industry
- Deep understanding of customer needs, and strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication
- Ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in complex domains
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description