Principal Product Manager
You'll be responsible for...
- Quickly gaining a full mastery and understanding of the TUNE business (ie user acquisition and attribution).
- Using internal processes to consistently gather, aggregate, and analyze customer feedback from various sources (such as Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Support, and Client Success).
- Sufficiently understanding the technologies, frameworks, and architecture behind the TUNE product to help increase decision-making speed and bring additional perspective and outside the box ideas to the table.
- Helping to refine the future platform product strategy to ensure it aligns with the overall TUNE product vision, as well as customer needs.
- Defining and executing on the product roadmap required to fulfill the product strategy, while continuously evaluating product/market fit and examining underlying assumptions.
- Partnering closely with the Engineering and User Experience teams to deliver as-optimal-as-possible solutions given time, technology, and resource constraints.
- Working with the User Experience team to help build out customer research plans, customer interviews, and usability tests.
- Working with Engineering leadership to motivate the team and consistently reinforce why the team is building what it’s building.
- Working with Product Marketing and other cross-functional teams to ensure effective delivery of solutions to the market and to client-facing teams, like Sales, Support, and Client Success.
- Being able to tactful say “no” & bring alternative solutions to the table to anyone from the CEO to a Sales Executive.
- Defining (and upholding) the key metrics needed to evaluate whether those solutions are successful, require iteration, or should be shelved.
- Keeping stakeholders informed on progress against the roadmap, how solutions are performing using your key metrics, and where you think opportunities exist or modifications may be required.
- Evolving as a thought leader in the mobile engagement and retention space.
What you’ll need…
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in digital advertising, performance marketing or mobile app development (ideally, from a B2C perspective to bring that unique customer insight).
- Strong technical background, with a solid understanding of advertising technologies, API integrations, mobile apps, gaming, and/or other internet technologies. You don’t need to write code, but understanding TUNE’s technology stack will be critical to your success.
- Proven record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams, build consensus, and lead by example.
- Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this information into requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to set product priorities, effectively managing and communicating tradeoffs.
- Ability to identify, generate, and analyze metrics critical to measuring product success.
- Experience in Agile software development practices, processes, and deliverables.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about advertising technology and/or mobile app development.
- Passionate about user experience and interface design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- A top-notch culinary team serving 2 meals a day (Breakfast and lunch)
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver)
- TUNE Cares , our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program, which is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE