Principal Product Manager
You'll be responsible for...
- Quickly gaining a full mastery and understanding of the TUNE business (ie user acquisition and attribution).
- Using internal processes to consistently gather, aggregate, and analyze customer feedback from various sources (such as Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Support, and Client Success).
- Sufficiently understanding the technologies, frameworks, and architecture behind the TUNE product to help increase decision-making speed and bring additional perspective and outside the box ideas to the table.
- Helping to refine the future platform product strategy to ensure it aligns with the overall TUNE product vision, as well as customer needs.
- Defining and executing on the product roadmap required to fulfill the product strategy, while continuously evaluating product/market fit and examining underlying assumptions.
- Partnering closely with the Engineering and User Experience teams to deliver as-optimal-as-possible solutions given time, technology, and resource constraints.
- Working with the User Experience team to help build out customer research plans, customer interviews, and usability tests.
- Working with Engineering leadership to motivate the team and consistently reinforce why the team is building what it’s building.
- Working with Product Marketing and other cross-functional teams to ensure effective delivery of solutions to the market and to client-facing teams, like Sales, Support, and Client Success.
- Being able to tactful say “no” & bring alternative solutions to the table to anyone from the CEO to a Sales Executive.
- Defining (and upholding) the key metrics needed to evaluate whether those solutions are successful, require iteration, or should be shelved.
- Keeping stakeholders informed on progress against the roadmap, how solutions are performing using your key metrics, and where you think opportunities exist or modifications may be required.
- Evolving as a thought leader in the mobile engagement and retention space.
What you’ll need…
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in digital advertising, performance marketing or mobile app development (ideally, from a B2C perspective to bring that unique customer insight).
- Strong technical background, with a solid understanding of advertising technologies, API integrations, mobile apps, gaming, and/or other internet technologies. You don’t need to write code, but understanding TUNE’s technology stack will be critical to your success.
- Proven record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams, build consensus, and lead by example.
- Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this information into requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to set product priorities, effectively managing and communicating tradeoffs.
- Ability to identify, generate, and analyze metrics critical to measuring product success.
- Experience in Agile software development practices, processes, and deliverables.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about advertising technology and/or mobile app development.
- Passionate about user experience and interface design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What sets TUNE apart...
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- A top-notch culinary team serving 2 meals a day (Breakfast and lunch)
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver)
- TUNE Cares , our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program, which is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE
TUNE makes the technology that delivers comprehensive, automated solutions for powering successful performance marketing relationships. TUNE helps performance marketers maximize their ROI through powerful measurement and partner management solutions. Our performance marketing solutions are trusted by the world's biggest brands, ad networks, and ad platforms to tie marketing investments to measurable outcomes. HasOffers by TUNE is the first and most widely adopted SaaS platform for performance marketing partnerships. TUNE solutions are used by Expedia, CVS, Subway, The New York Times, Line Corporation, Baidu Inc., WeQ, InMobi and AppLift. To learn more, visit www.tune.com. HasOffers by TUNE equips networks, advertisers, lead generators, and agencies with the technology to measure, analyze, and optimize performance marketing results in real time. HasOffers fully customizable performance marketing platform is designed to help companies manage digital marketing campaigns, advertiser and affiliate relationships, payouts, creative assets, and more. For more information visit: www.hasoffers.com. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.