Product Business Development Manager at UiPath
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:59 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 5, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
What You Will Be Doing
- The mission of Enabling Technologies is to boost the global UiPath adoption, through the creation of an ecosystem of customer and partner focused technologies and programs meant to generate massive leaps in performance and capabilities of UiPath users worldwide
- As a Product Business Development Manager you will be in charge of identifying competitive whitespace, spotting synergistic business opportunities between various UiPath products and programs and enable decision making at the level of our roadmap
- Your findings and research will play an integral part in the creation and evolution of UiPath Public and Enterprise products and platforms
- Your interactions with customers and partners will help drive the ideation of new features for our products
- Your market research and recommendations will help Product Owners and Product Managers make the best decisions regarding prioritization
- You will conduct research with a view to identify market gaps and make data driven recommendations for product enhancements or new concepts
- Define scenarios and methods for gathering data from the market as well as from specific customer segments with a view of creating best practices for the department
- Maintain a holistic understanding of UiPath product landscape, spot synergistic business opportunities and evolve those into business cases to support Product Strategy
- Define high level requirements for new features and work with Product Managers to evolve early prototypes of those requirements
- Act as a consultant for Go to Market strategies on our products
What We Expect You Will Bring
- 5+ years of consulting experience with exposure to digital products/software strategy engagements or brand marketing
- You have launched products in your previous roles
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or computer science
- You have experience in using data to drive your work
- You have led customer engagements and are empathetic to customer needs
- You are curious by nature and are passionate about identifying new business opportunities in dynamic and ambiguous situations and articulating impact in a persuasive way
- You are a good storyteller with the ability to influence stakeholders
- You have excellent English communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Adept at building long term relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with the RPA / AI landscape and value chain
- Familiarity with JIRA and the Atlassian suite
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description