Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Are you a digital product visionary who wants to help change an industry? FlyHomes is on a mission to help homebuyers win! This includes providing clients with an unmatched experience, both online and offline. As a Product Designer, you will be a “loud voice” regarding all digital points of interaction, including web and mobile. As a team, you will help shape the next generation of home buying by delivering a seamless, transparent and fun suite of products. You will work closely with our engineering and product team to help deliver on our company vision; all while ensuring each-and-every user has an amazing online experience. This role requires a strong mix of business acumen and technology knowledge.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Becomes the team’s authority on product design language, extending upon the existing systems (such as colors, navigation components and interaction patterns).
- Documents design patterns and develops design guidelines for web and mobile applications.
- Strong focus on defining new use cases in line with customer requirements.
- Gathers and analyzes feedback, reviews and ratings to define product design enhancements.
- Understands product requirements and delivers on design
- Works closely with the engineering and product teams - able to articulate ideas into a beautiful user experience.
- Works closely with client facing teams to design and deliver a seamless experience.
- Conducts regular competitive analysis to identify opportunities and threats.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of UI & UX design experience a plus, 5+ years preferred (but we’re looking for the top talent no matter how much / little experience)
- Fluency with modern design software like Sketch, Principle, Zaplin and InVision
- Proven track record of applying user-centered design processes and methodology to product development
- A great portfolio that speaks to who you are as a designer
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual skills and demonstrated ability to rapidly prototype and design to communicate ideas to others
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Technical background a must, coding a plus
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/Life insurance policies to fit your needs ( Full time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S