Product Manager (Customer Experience)
Today, there is a chronic and pervasive customer data problem -- one that’s preventing some of the world’s most loved brands from understanding and engaging their customers through meaningful and captivating customer experiences. Amperity has invented a way to solve this problem with the horsepower of a distributed data infrastructure and the intelligence of best-in-class machine learning algorithms and techniques. Amperity frees, connects, and makes customer data usable so brands can create extraordinary customer experiences at scale. This approach unleashes the creative potential of Amperity users, allowing them to excel at what they do and bring their best ideas to life.
Amperity is an early stage technology company, venture-backed by the early investors of Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Concur, FlipKart and many more. Our team of successful, repeat entrepreneurs is focused on building a company composed of top-tier talent and a suite of disruptive products that drive tremendous value for our customers and the consumers they serve.
If you want to solve interesting problems, work at the pace of a skyrocketing company, and push yourself to the limits, then we want to chat with you.
We’re looking for a product manager to drive new capabilities that allow analysts and marketers to better know and serve their customers. In this role, you’ll define and build the product that puts the power of Amperity into the hands of analysts and marketers. You will understand the customer, become an expert on the product, and work closely with the engineering and design team to bring experiences to life. You’ll bring consumer quality self-service to our enterprise scale platform. Your job will be part inspiration - setting the vision for the future of the product - and part iteration - allowing rapid progress and continued feature delivery.
- Deeply understand the customers who use Amperity, and use that understanding to create breakthrough new experiences that delight and inspire.
- Work on a product that scales from deep SQL experts and data scientists to business owners and marketers.
- Partner with design to find new ways to solve problems in large-scale data presentation and visualization.
- Partner with the engineering team to create software that is a delight for customers and allows for rapid iteration and innovation.
- Passion for building products that transform the way people and teams work.
- Demonstrated success making software that is a delight for customers to use.
- Ability and desire to interact directly with customers to understand pain points and design experiences.
- Experience working with design and engineering teams on responsive UI design based on modern UI frameworks.
- A demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment.
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career.
- Early in career with at least 2 years of experience, with a desire to work at a small fast paced company building a growing business.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. We’ve got all that stuff, and more. Beyond the basics, Amperity provides benefits that are hard to find: a place where you’ll be proud to call your colleagues “friends”, for real. An environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. The opportunity to make a lifetime’s worth of memories building a world-class company with world-class people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.