Product Manager (Customer Experience)
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders and technologists. Our expertise in large-scale data management, enterprise software, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of consumer brands’ most fundamental challenges today. Every brand is striving to have a more personal relationship with their customers, but the data they possess about these customers is scattered throughout disparate systems.
Enter Amperity. We have created a platform that can rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale, which powers our customers to make smart decisions and bring their best ideas to life. Amperity commercially launched our signature product in September 2017 and has already made significant customer traction with incredible consumer businesses like Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Gap, Moet Hennessy USA, TGI Fridays, Kendra Scott, and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will set the standard for how forward-thinking companies manage their customer data.
We stay connected through our values. We play for each other. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other. We build for durability. That means creating something worth creating, that will endure the test of time. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers' success, building high-quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We focus on making things better, today. We're hungry, we're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at Amperity. When faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Come join us.
We’re looking for a product management leader to design and build the customer experiences that bring the platform to life. In this role, you’ll define and build the product that puts the power of Amperity into the hands of analysts and marketers. You will understand the customer, become an expert on the product, and set the strategy and direction for how we break through. You’ll bring consumer quality self-service to our enterprise scale platform. Your job will be part inspiration - setting the vision for the future of the product - and part iteration - allowing rapid progress and continued feature delivery.
- Deeply understand the customers who use Amperity, and use that understanding to create breakthrough new experiences that delight and inspire.
- Synthesize a unifying front end for a very diverse set of customer goals. Just to start: Visually explaining the subtlety of a machine-learning pipeline to a non-technical user.
- Work on a product that scales from deep SQL experts and data scientists to business owners and marketers.
- Partner with design to find new ways to solve problems in large-scale data presentation and visualization.
- Partner with the engineering team to create software that is a delight for customers and allows for rapid iteration and innovation.
- Passion for building products that transform the way people and teams work.
- Demonstrated success making software that is a delight for customers to use.
- Ability and desire to interact directly with customers to understand pain points and design experiences.
- Experience working with design and engineering teams on responsive UI design based on modern UI frameworks.
- A demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment.
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in product management roles working on user experience.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. We’ve got all that stuff, and more. Beyond the basics, Amperity provides benefits that are hard to find: a place where you’ll be proud to call your colleagues “friends”, for real. An environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential. The opportunity to make a lifetime’s worth of memories building a world-class company with world-class people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.