Product Manager, Desktop & Web at Unity Technologies
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our world-class R&D organization. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for working closely with our engineering team to help shape and communicate our roadmap. Your efforts will be focused on our support for desktop, web, and emerging streaming platforms. This will include helping to develop our long term strategy, keeping a pulse on what Unity developers need, and keeping an eye on the competitive landscape. You will be working with our platform partners to help make their ecosystems a place where Unity developers can thrive.
Unity is dedicated to helping our users get the most out of each platform they choose to ship on and be successful. Come join us and help empower millions of our users to do just that.
- Work with team leads to define roadmaps for desktop, web, and cloud-based platforms
- Listen to developers needs and translate them into feature requirements that empower our users to get the most out of each platform
- Working with leading platform vendors to help improve their ecosystems to help Unity’s developer community succeed
- Be an authority on the market and competitive landscape and keep internal teams informed on relevant changes
- Work with marketing teams to plan and execute go to market plans for new features and products
- Represent the product as a spokesperson and knowledgeable authority with users, suppliers, press, and strategic partners
- Producer or Product Management experience in a leading gaming or platform development business
- Successfully developed and guided new product feature delivery, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements through to successful launch
- Experience in releasing software on desktop, web, or streaming platforms
- A solid understanding of modern techniques used to develop software at scale
- Excellent product management, communication, and leadership skills
- A collaborator that works well in team environments
- Have the ability to build a business case around a product or service
- Experience in software development using C++, C# or another major language
- Experience as a game developer or producer
- Experience building developer tools or platforms
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.