Product Manager, Developer Productivity
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
More than 500,000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Your customers will range from two developers in a dorm room to the largest enterprises on the planet, and everyone in between.
We are hiring for a key role in our Product organization focused on perfecting Auth0’s developer user experience. We’re looking for a user-oriented, technically savvy product manager to work with the team responsible for the onboarding workflow for new users, spanning “no code” to “pro code”. The product manager for developer productivity will act as overall steward of Auth0’s Manage Dashboard, the primary GUI for our IDaaS platform. They will understand the life of a developer -- their needs, how to talk to them, how to make things easy for them, their dissatisfiers and their delighters.
- Conduct product research and discovery related to existing features and new ideas.
- Analyze and synthesize signals from multiple sources: users, Auth0 field teams, market data, competitive analysis, and others.
- Define the near and long-term strategy for your product area and socialize it with stakeholders.
- Work daily as a member of a dedicated team with engineering and design, organized around a shared mission.
- Develop and test product hypotheses, working in a lean and iterative way.
- Define and track KPIs and success metrics for your product area.
- Work with cross-functional partners in Product Marketing and our field teams to enable successful feature launches.
- Create assets to guide product development work (framing documents, user story maps, opportunity canvases, stories for implementation)
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Love the work of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems.
- Have empathy for users and seek their input at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Are a champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Like to get your hands dirty and use the products you build daily.
- Have exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping.
- Are a great communicator.
- Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (developers).
- Know how to make the complex approachable for users at all skill levels.
- Have 3+ years as a product manager, preferably in a startup environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in the software industry.
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working remotely.
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less).
- Are located +/- 4 from PST (UTC−8).
- You can learn more about our hiring process here.
- GMT-8; GMT-7
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description