Product Manager - Ecosystem Integrations & Partnerships at Ripl, Inc.
Product Manager - Ecosystem Integrations & Partnerships
Ripl (www.Ripl.com) is passionate about helping small businesses grow by leveraging the magic of social media. Our new Product Manager role (think classic, with a twist or two!) is key to that mission. The focus of the role is on identifying, prioritizing and executing on Ripl ecosystem integrations that make our customer’s experience simpler and more productive. The role works closely with a small team of developers, UI/UX designers and QA personnel, as part of an agile development process to define, develop and launch the integrations. Your work as Product Manager will be to lead our integrations effort and to ensure that we are delivering quality features that enhance our customer experience and improve our business performance.This job might be for you if:
You thrive as a product manager in a fast-paced, high-volume, agile software development environment. You love the thrill of new software delivery and the variety of working on several active projects at once. You can envision how new use cases and experiences will come alive for our customers inside our service as new integrations are built, and you can document your User Experience thinking. You enjoy building business relationships as well as using your left brain for analysis of the size and nature of a new business partnership opportunity. You find joy in this loop of creation, critical assessment, building, managing and continually evaluating the relationship with your partners as well as your internal leaders. You are technical enough to be able to read other companies' API documentation and identify the integration opportunities for our company. You are creative enough to be able to envision user flows for these opportunities and to create product requirement documents for the UX and development team. You work well in a collaborative environment where everyone is outspoken and the best ideas win regardless of origin.Key Responsibilities:
- Starting with a review of Ripl customer research and customer requested partner integrations, you will identify opportunities based on an assessment of the costs and the benefits of each potential integration.
- You will create a prioritized list of recommended partner integrations for Ripl.
- Write the Product Requirements Document for the highest priority integrations, including the Ripl motivation for doing the feature, the forecasted business benefit, the feature requirements and the proposed milestone plan for all three Ripl service platforms.
- Work with the Design/UX, development and QA teams to cost its implementation.
- Create milestone plans for executing on the feature and lead weekly sprints to help the team execute.
- Support your teammates through the Agile development process until the project is code-complete.
- Define the Go-To-Market announcements needed to generate customer awareness.
- Evaluate impact on KPI's in focus for this project or product update, and report on this weekly to the Team.
Skills and Qualifications for this Role:
We are evaluating Product Manager candidates who have some, but not necessarily all, of the qualifications and skills listed below.
- Mobile and e-commerce analytics and tools – Apptimize, Amplitude, Facebook Analytics, Stripe, mobile install attribution tools, etc.
- Incremental development and deployment experience, leveraging A/B testing and tools
- Writing product requirements documents including the business case, feature requirements and milestone plans.
- Strong sense of UX across mobile and desktop platforms
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills. Able to develop insights and recommendation based on data analysis.
- Experience reviewing API documentation and identifying the opportunities and implications of available API endpoints in a 3rd party tool or platform
- Competitive analysis and UX research
- Product Management experience in an ecommerce, online marketplace, or mobile and/or Web application company or division
Success Criteria for this Role:
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel – defining emerging features in parallel with running sprints for feature in development.
- Optimizing the ongoing cost benefit of development efforts.
- Ability to work collaboratively with development, UX and QA in efficiently executing fast paced weekly development sprints.
- Detailed reporting on partnership relationship performance across key KPI’s.
- Constant refactoring of your weekly priorities and opportunities based on ongoing learnings and business performance.
About Our Team
We are loving, supportive and resilient. We value courage, drive, and integrity. We want every team member to achieve their greatest professional potential. We take projects from concept to completion. We support learning, collaboration and feedback. We are eccentric, kind, accepting, and accountable.
Ripl is a growing Pacific Northwest-based tech startup pursuing the ambitious goal of providing the best digital marketing tool for small businesses of every kind around the world. Ripl helps its customers create beautiful branded content that stands out where it matters most.