Product Manager, Equities Platform at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager, you will deliver the content, tools, and experiences needed by clients to support their investment decision making process. If you are effective in your role, clients will be able to develop a strong understanding of the market landscape, relevant trends, and have the tools necessary to monitor and make investment decisions.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Validate client needs, pain points, and business opportunities through ongoing client research
- Create detailed functional specifications from prioritized requirements you have gathered and validated
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and project teams to execute your product roadmap
- Continuously improve our external and internal deliverables and operational processes
- Establish project goals, measure your business impact and identify additional opportunities for success
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Bias for action and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to meet team goals
- Experience gathering customer-centric requirements and writing functional specification documents
- Superior attention to detail including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong audience awareness
- Strong understanding of investment/portfolio management
- A proven record of shipping high impact digital solutions
- Experience with partnerships and managing vendor relationships
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.