In this role you can expect to:
- Define, maintain and prioritize our roadmap around our licensing and billing services backlog to serve our customers with their provisioning needs.
- Identify and manage both inbound and outbound dependencies across squads as we roll out licensing and billing support for multiple products and assets of Outreach to give our end customers a unified provisioning and billing experience
- Owned instrumentation, monitoring, analysis and reporting of our customers seat provisioning and billing.
- Conduct customer, market and competitive research with frequency to build and maintain our product strategy w.r.t. Licensing and Billing
- Key role in planning to identify opportunities to evolve our licensing and billing service in alignment to our broader company strategy and articulate these clearly to internal teams
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to identify areas of investment for the licensing and billing squad
- Work with Finance, IT, Security and other internal departments to ensure our services are built and designed for compliance with SOX.
- 2+ years of experience building great products, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, timelines and go-to-market
- Strong technical aptitude; deeply familiar with modern application development and hyper-focused on data
- Deeply analytical, high EQ, curious and process oriented. Skilled at rapidly assessing a product landscape and synthesizing highest priority opportunities
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, and drive impact on short-term product goals
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Deep understanding of customer needs, and strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication
- Ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in complex domains
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving
- Past experience with enterprise licensing, billing, PCI and SOX compliance is a huge plus.
- Built, managed and maintained a product line in a related GTM motion in B2B/SaaS application stack
- Past experience with authentication and enterprise security is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
- Previous experience with enterprise customers and building enterprise scale solutions is preferred