Product Manager, Public Markets
In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a four-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
The PitchBook team is looking for a Product Manager to join us and help build out the next generation client experience for the Public Markets. Investment Banks, Private Equity groups, Venture Capital firms and Corporate Development groups leverage PitchBook’s public market data and research for due diligence, valuation analysis, and general company intelligence. If you have experience shipping great products and are passionate about investing, equity research, and finance – we would love to hear from you!
- Understand and validate customer’s needs through data analysis, competitive research, and user feedback to shape the public markets roadmap
- Gather requirements and create detailed functional specifications to deliver strong business value
- Prioritize, track, coordinate and communicate on projects, issues and tasks with internal stakeholders including the Sales team, Marketing team, and the Leadership team.
- Work closely with user research, design, and engineering to execute and deliver on project goals.
- Support pre and post launch activities, including participating in client calls & training.
- Continuously improve our external and internal deliverables, and operational processes.
- Collaborate with all internal and external partners to facilitate projects.
- Bias for action. Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what is necessary to meet team goals
- Previous experience shipping quality products as a product manager or similar role
- Experience establishing customer-centric requirements and writing functional design specification documents to satisfy the requirements
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Finance or Accounting
- Chartered Financial Analyst or candidate preferred
- Prior experience with investment banking, portfolio management or wealth management
- Passion and Interest in Investing
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people—so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.