TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
Public Sector PMs are responsible for defining the broad strategic roadmap of Taxbit’s products targeting federal, state, and international public sector stakeholders. Taxbit’s products play a key role in enabling government and public sector clients to manage rapidly emerging asset classes and respond flexibly to evolving regulatory and statutory requirements. Our Public Sector PMs work closely with governments around the world to build products that ensure the safe and compliant growth of the digital assets ecosystem.
We operate at the intersection of high scale software, complex financial regulation, and dynamic cryptocurrency ecosystems. The scope of our challenge is immense, and we look to our Product Manager team to drive clarify and simplicity across our ambitious mission to power the mainstream adoption of digital assets.
- Partner with sales, legal, regulatory, and policy stakeholders to deeply understand the needs of public sector buyers in the crypto and digital assets space
- Develop an opinionated product roadmap and work with Sales and Marketing teams, in addition to company leadership, to evangelize the vision to the market and regulators
- Drive the full product life cycle from ideation through launch and growth, with an owner mentality for the end-to-end customer experience at every stage
- Experience building products for public sector buyers
- You’ve built products for federal and state buyers and taken them to market.
- You understand proposal processes and are familiar with the service integrator ecosystems critical to the success of public sector software.
- You place the success of the user ahead of any particular idea and center the product process around delighting the user.
- Excellent product judgment
- You have an empathetic understanding of what makes a user experience good or bad, and a strong intuition for what people want to do.
- Strategic insight
- You have an in-depth understanding of the industry and will use your knowledge to predict the behavior of key players and build the best strategy for Taxbit.
- Technical background
- You can communicate effectively with engineers about product details and technical options and the implicated tradeoffs.
- Communication skills
- You have a high signal-to-noise ratio and are sensitive to nuance across a wide range of audiences.
- Computer science degree
- Experience building API-based products
- Experience with cryptocurrency or DeFi
- Experience with tax, accounting, or ERP systems
- Experience growing, mentoring, and managing a team of PMs
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.