Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Are you ready to revolutionize experience management for businesses across the globe? Do you want to build the next generation of scenarios that help companies create personalized product and employee experiences?
More than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 companies use Qualtrics to collect, manage, and act on the core experiences data for their business. 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager who loves solving challenging technical and business problems to build great user experiences. As a member of the XM Platform team, you will be responsible for understanding customer scenarios, defining and prioritizing product requirements and investment roadmap, using data and telemetry to assess and validate investment impact, and partner with teams across the company to deliver results.
You will lead the core planning and execution of XM Directory and Distribution workflows to empower chief experience officers to standardize their experience data. This position involves product development across multiple areas and requires a proven ability to collaborate with multiple teams and coordinate strategic initiatives across the organization.
- Develop and grow the XM Directory and Distribution for best in class collaboration for teams and information workers
- Guide a team of developers, testers, and designers in building first-class platform services features
- Engage with customers and internal preview users, and triage, prioritize, and address customer feedback for your area
- Regularly present new product plans, demos, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and service infrastructure
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms
- Manage cross-group dependencies and risks to deliver on schedule and with world-class quality
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering end-user facing products and services
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the temperament to lead a change in direction when needed
- Think creatively and critically about product features, architecture, and capabilities
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and general ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories