Product Manager at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 3, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
What you will do
- We are in hyper-growth mode and looking for a customer obsessed Product Manager to help drive digital transformation for front office automation. We want someone with a passion to innovate, who likes working backwards from the customer and can handle complex problems.
- As a Product Manager, you will define the vision for AI and ML driven solutions that cross systems of engagement, systems of record and systems of insight.
- You will be responsible for the end to end ownership of your areas from defining strategy, building a product roadmap, writing specifications, to evangelizing the product and ensuring a timely and high quality delivery.
- You will work closely with customers, engineering, UI/UX, marketing, sales and presales to build products that customers love.
- Define a strategy and vision for front office automation based on detailed analysis of customer needs and industry trends.
- Roadmap: Build a detailed near and long term product roadmap. Validate with key customers and stakeholders.
- Product specifications: Work with design teams to build user experiences and define specifications for your features.
- Develop features: Work closely with engineering team to drive the execution and delivery of features and products. Mitigate any risks and ensure dependencies are handled appropriately. Test features and ensure they are of highest quality.
- Evangelize product: Articulate and share our vision at conferences and with strategic customers and partners. Create relevant collateral including presentations, white papers and documents to demonstrate value.
- Collaborate: Develop relationships with customers in order to determine key use cases and product capabilities. Work with product marketing and sales leaders on go to market plans for new features and products.
- Market Intelligence: Be the expert on the competition and how to beat them.
What you will bring
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- 4+ years of experience in the software industry either in a development or product management capacity
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across the organization including engineering, marketing, UX
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in RPA, AI or BPM is a plus
- Self-starter with a growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description