Are you ready for driving product that brings positive impact to the world through the power of mobile and location technologies? We’re looking for entrepreneurial and innovative Product Manager to work closely with our engineering team to create a platform for massively scalable single world experiences touching billions of people.
- Define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage the development and implementation against goals.
- Communicate product status, key issues and launch plans to key constituents across the organization including engineering, sales, marketing, technical, and service support teams.
- Drive product management to create a platform for developers to easily design and scale incredible real world experiences using Niantic’s technology stack.
- Work as a horizontal leader of cross-functional teams; drive synergies between the Engineering, Design, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Business Development teams to provide unified product experience across all touch-points and drive product-related initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of engineering or Technical Product Management experience.
- Experience working with a team of 6+ engineers.
- Experience working with developer APIs, distributed systems, big data and/or machine learning work.
- Experience defining product roadmaps and delivering customer value iteratively.
- Comfortable using programming tools to explore data when necessary.
- Interest or excitement about AR and mobile games.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2010, we became an independent company in 2014 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.