Product Manager at Yapta
- Drive the Air product roadmap, prioritizing long-term and short-term initiatives that support the business strategy
- Collaborate with individuals throughout the organization to identify enhancements and innovations for Yapta’s air products – FareIQ and Auto Reticketing. Define the vision, determine prioritization and ensure outcomes align the company priorities
- Create the business requirements and supporting process design documentation and clearly articulate the requirements to the Technology team
- Define project success criteria and business metrics to confirm results meet the business need
- Leverage agile project management disciplines for planning and execution of data and analytics projects, including design, development, testing and deployment
- Partner with the engineering teams to ensure that our tools/processes/reports will scale as we add new GDS, currencies and languages to our products
- Gather feedback and measure the performance of delivered products
- Create feature release notes and communicate feature releases to core stakeholders, internal and external
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- 5+ years experience as product management pro working within a travel technology organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought and present the information in a clear and meaningful way
- Experienced in gathering, refining, documenting and prioritizing business requirements
- Experienced in managing a global air product, familiar with GDS, airline pricing and fare filing practices in US and global markets
- Knowledge of Sabre, Travelport or Amadeus GDS technologies, web services and APIs is essential
- Experience in Agile software development methodology including project planning, issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SQL and Tableau is needed
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Optional work-from-home Wednesdays
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays (total 7 weeks)
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchens, with coffee, soda, and snacks
- Regular team activities, including Mariners games, ping pong tournaments, movies, etc.
This position is based in Pioneer Square in Downtown Seattle. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.