At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the team:
The Passbook team is a startup within Remitly, with the best parts of working for a startup and the best parts of working for a later stage technology company. In early 2020, we launched Passbook, banking designed for immigrants. It's easy to open an account with documents immigrants already have, built for travel back home and abroad, has no monthly fees, and makes remittances faster and cheaper than ever. Our mission is to create the most loved and trusted banking partner to immigrants globally. And we're just getting started.
About the role:
You will oversee the product partnerships that power our banking infrastructure platform: managing relationships with existing partners, evaluating new partners, and deciding when we build v.s. buy. You will report to our Head of Product.
- Manage relationships with existing partners, and create the roadmap for how we can bring more value for customers through new or improved partner integrations to move money
- Lead partner management to support product development end-to-end: from evaluating and selecting partners, to partnering with design and engineering on ideation, design and product delivery, to partnering with product marketing, and our partners on launch planning
- Partner with other functions (product management, design, engineering, marketing, customer service, fraud and risk, compliance, and business operations) to lead and work on programs that improve results for customers and the business
- 3+ years Partner/Relationship/Account Management Experience managing and growing your company's relationship with other partners & vendors (your company as the buyer), e.g. conducting quarterly business reviews, account management, program management and working with product management to deliver new product features
- Experience in partner management to drive product delivery (work with partners to develop product plans to ship a high-quality product on time), and understanding new capabilities of existing vendors to create a product roadmap
- Experience evaluating and selecting vendors, and managing contracts
- A hunger to always build a better customer experience
- Experience in FinTech, regulated industries, or consumer products
- Fluency in another language, especially Spanish
- Experience localizing product experiences for customers in or from any of the 50+ countries Remitly sends to
- An extraordinary team with a manager who will invest in your career
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Opportunity to support students through the Remitly Scholars Program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer.