Senior Director - Product Management
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Product Management who will continue to enable the innovation for the core Icertis product portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a Product Management professional with a track record of bringing innovative B2B enterprise products to market and have technical background to work closely with our engineering teams. This professional will be passionate about a cloud/SaaS Platform and has impeccable product management skills.
This Product Management role is a high impact role with a company-wide scope and is based in Bellevue WA. You will heavily engage with Sales, Marketing, Customers, Prospects, Analysts and the Senior Management team. This role will also collaborate with the core product team based in India.
- Champion at least one product requirement/features every release cycle and work closely with the core product engineering team in Pune to get it built
- ICM is a highly configurable platform and is one of the key selling points of Icertis so it is important for candidate to get very proficient in configuring, building and showing compelling demos across the breadth of ICM product portfolio.
- Champion product and platform capabilities to deliver a delightful user experience and ease of use to customers and partners
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholders inside and outside of Icertis to help build short-term and long-term product roadmap that delivers a winning product portfolio across customer segments, verticals and business functions
- Build relationships and work closely with other product managers and engineering teams to provide and prioritize external requirements
- Help define new market opportunities, establish target audience, develop product collateral's and competitive differentiation assets
- Participate in sales and marketing engagements to maintain freshness of customer, bring new market perspectives and evangelize Icertis products
- Support and participate in external events like trade shows, customer meetings, pre-sale demos, business events, and engagement with leading industry analysts
- Work closely with Marketing team to build release themes, product strategy, and go-to-market plans
- Engage with and support the Senior Management team leaders as required
- Domestic and international travel required
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise B2B experience and related ERP systems
- Proficiency in driving hands-on labs as well as building and delivering compelling demos at various events.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Recent experience with Enterprise Software delivered as SaaS/Cloud is essential
- Top notch written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting is preferred
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description