Senior Product Manager, Analytics Platform at Remitly
At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
The Analytics Platform team works to empower a data-driven culture where everyone makes customer-centric decisions with accurate information. You will focus on our data infrastructure including our data warehouse, experimentation platform, and ETL pipelines. As a Product Manager on this team, you’ll help create a vision for the team and guide our roadmap. You’ll work with engineers, analysts, and other partners to build a platform that increases the velocity of experiments, analysis, and customer insights. You will report directly to our Director of Product Analytics.
What You'll Do:
- Join a Data Engineering team that helps Remitly make more informed decisions
- Understand how our data infrastructure works to write detailed documentation for others to self-serve
- Work with product managers, analytics, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements for Remitly’s Analytics Platform
- Develop a roadmap to build data products for our internal customers and guide best practices.
- Help lead the design and implementation of tools and systems for our self-service Analytics Infrastructure.
- Establish excellent experimentation products, practices, and processes and influence teams to adopt them
- Ensure that our experimentation practice and strategy reflects the latest thinking in the scientific community
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- You are an experienced Product Manager with five years of experience that is excited about working in the Data space.
- You have experience partnering with and translating requirements across multiple teams such as engineers, analysts, and other PMs.
- You understand how infrastructure teams operate and how to communicate the meaningful impact they provide.
- You know what is possible and what will soon be possible by taking full advantage of our data platform.
- You have expertise in and experience with data at scale
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high with data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to oversee business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits and 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer