Senior Product Manager - Passbook at Remitly
At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the team:
The Passbook team is a startup within Remitly, with the best parts of working for a startup and the best parts of working for a later stage technology company. In early 2020, we launched Passbook, banking designed for immigrants. It’s easy to open an account with documents immigrants already have, built for travel back home and abroad, has no monthly fees, and makes remittances faster and cheaper than ever. Our mission is to create the most loved and trusted banking partner to immigrants globally. And we’re just getting started.
About the role:
In addition to spending time building value for customers through traditional consumer product management, you will also own Passbook's product partnerships: managing relationships with existing partners, evaluating new partners, and deciding when we build v.s. buy. You will report to our Head of Product.
- Manage relationships with existing partners, and create the roadmap for how we can bring more value for customers through new or improved partner integrations
- Lead product development end-to-end: from evaluating and selecting partners, to gathering data and customer insights to determine the customer problem and opportunity, to partnering with design and engineering on ideation, design and product delivery, to partnering with product marketing on launch planning
- Partner with other teams (design, engineering, marketing, customer service, fraud and risk, compliance, and business operations) to lead and execute on initiatives that improve results for customers and the business
- 3+ years Product Management Experience building and shipping customer facing product
- 3+ years experience in managing your company's relationship with other partners, e.g. account management, program management
- Experience partnering with designers and engineers on building mobile apps, including solution design (wireframe and identify several possible solutions to the customer problem) and technical product management (develop product plans to ship a high-quality product on time).
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing data to inform product strategy and user experience and making data-informed and customer-centric decisions
- A hunger to always build a better customer experience
- Experience in FinTech, regulated industries, or consumer products
- Fluency in another language, especially Spanish
- Experience localizing product experiences for customers in or from any of the 50+ countries Remitly sends to
- An extraordinary team with a manager who will invest in your career
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Opportunity to support students through the Remitly Scholars Program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer.