Senior Product Manager - Store Experience
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Store Experience team at Remitly is of creating a great first time customer experience and improve customer onboarding by driving a test and learn agenda. As a Product Manager on the Store Experience team, you will own our conversion funnel, with the goal of increasing healthy customer acquisition by increasing our new customer adoption rates and monthly active customers. You will build a test and learn virtuous cycle by using quantitative data, previous experiments, qualitative customer research and observations of our customer to construct testable hypotheses. You will partner with our business management team, engineers, designers and other product managers to define marketing and product experiences to test those hypotheses. You will drive the execution and monitoring of these experiments to improve our end-to-end customer onboarding, thus driving healthy customer acquisition. You will work with data analysts to analyze experiment results and derive new hypothesis to build a testing virtuous cycle. Your work will have direct impact on Remitly's business.
Successful candidates have experience leading product with engineering teams and have some experience with product marketing. They routinely use a data-driven approach to argue for high-leverage product changes. They take a customer-centric point of view, using qualitative and quantitative approaches to uncover customer pain-points. They partner effectively across product, engineering and marketing to drive alignment, define clear product requirements and iterate with designers to develop great experiences. They drive projects to completion and deliver on time, helping the team at every step and managing stakeholders along the way.
What you should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of experience as a cross-functional product manager working with engineering and UX designers
- Experience optimizing product funnels and customer onboarding by executing and analyzing A/B experiments
- A fundamental understanding of the role of marketing and experience partnering with marketers
- High energy, a can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- An analytical and metrics driven work style. You break down questions and concerns methodically to solve problems an organized way.
- Project planning skills, an eye for details, and time management skills. You will be balancing multiple concurrent projects and responding to ad hoc requests.
- Product management experience at startups and large consumer internet / technology companies
- Strong communication skills - both in writing and in meetings, including with senior leaders. People understand what you're talking about.
Who We Are:
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.