Senior Product Manager, XR
As the Sr. Product Manager, XR at Unity, you will be heading product management of all the XR initiatives at Unity. You will have the opportunity to work with our Research and Development organization to create features and services designed to help our users build world class content. Collaborate with the world's largest platforms vendors to support their ecosystems and help our developer community find vast audiences. Work with our marketing team to help craft communications plans that inspire our global developer community to get the most out of each new offering. Join Unity and shape the future of XR.
- Work with XR Team leads to define a unified vision for Unity’s XR program
- Listen to developers needs and translate them into feature requirements that empower our users to make world class content that maximizes performance while making production easier
- Working with leading platform vendors to help create ecosystems that help Unity’s developer community succeed
- Work with XR platform partners to ensure that engineering is aware of upcoming changes and ongoing support requirements
- Be an authority on the competitive landscape in XR and provide those insights to internal teams within Unity
- Work alongside our Engineering and Product Marketing teams to develop roadmaps for innovative XR technology which includes planning, feature definition, development of the commercial case for new and existing verticals, and help execute the market release
- Represent the product as a spokesperson and knowledgeable authority with users, suppliers, press, and strategic partners
- Product management experience in a leading gaming or platform development business
- Experience successfully developing and guiding new product feature delivery, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements through to successful launch
- Experience in releasing software on XR platforms
- A solid understanding of modern techniques used to develop software at scale
- Excellent product management, communication, and leadership skills
- Excellent collaborator that works well in team environments
- Experience in software development using C++, C# or another major language a plus
- Have the ability to build a business case around a product or service
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.