Senior Product Manager at Loftium
Loftium is looking for an experienced product manager to drive the development both our internal systems and customer experience to help us scale rapidly while maintaining a delightful experience for our renters, landlords and guests, in service of our mission of creating a new category of affordable urban housing with built in Airbnb income.
As Loftium’s first Product Manager, you’ll be doing it all, from working closely with our Cofounder & Chief Product Officer to define and drive our broader product strategy to writing detailed specs & user stories for internal tooling.
You have experience leading product management efforts and a proven track record of collaborating with engineering, key stakeholders, and product design to redesign complex processes. You are open minded with a propensity to rapidly explore multiple options before driving alignment on an execution plan. You understand the need for speed and agility in a fast-growing startup, and have a strong intuitive sense when to prioritize investing in long-term solutions vs 80/20. You can live in ambiguity, but you also have a successful track record for execution and product delivery. You have a strong entrepreneurial approach, excellent collaboration and communication skills, a strong work ethic, and you are driven to make a visible impact and drive change.
- Owning the product development of our internal systems for acquiring, maintaining and tracking Loftium homes throughout the property lifecycle to help boost efficiency, consistency, and end user experience
- Work closely across all internal teams (Customer Experience, Operations, Renter Placement, Property Acquisition) to surface, design and prioritize key opportunities for improving workflows, efficiencies and outcomes
- Write clear and concise product specifications and collaborate closely with Design to develop mockups
- Continuously develop and prioritize the product backlog to provide maximum visibility into product/engineering development timeline
- Measure and report on efficacy of features/products against hypothesized impact
- Deeply understand the profile, needs & wants of Loftium’s customer base through extensive customer interviews and close collaboration with all Loftium’s customer-facing teams
- Track market trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy
More about you
- You build playbooks and process improvements in your sleep
- You have extensive experience designing & implementing complex workflows/services for internal stakeholders
- You have strong product intuition and excellent deductive reasoning; you can synthesize large quantities of data and augment findings with intuition in order to identify key problems/opportunities
- You can systematically think through “build vs. buy” decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Strong technical background that allows you to incorporate considerations of technical complexity and cost into product design
- Passionate about designing delightful, effective experiences that have a deep, meaningful impact on users’ lives
- 6+ years of product management or related experience at a fast-growing startup
- 4+ years of industry (real estate, travel) experience