Senior Product Operations Manager at Stackline (Seattle, WA)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:58 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Stackline is the first full-funnel connected commerce platform for the world's most innovative brands. Business leaders, product innovators, performance marketers, and analysts trust Stackline as the single source of commerce truth. Fueled by our proprietary neural network, our market insights, revenue metrics, behavior analyses, and autonomous functionality create the actions that determine success or failure.
Founded in 2014 in Seattle, we have offices in Minneapolis, New York, Salt Lake City, and London. Since November 2020, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates.
Stackline is on a mission to fuel the future of commerce by bringing brands and customers closer together.
This role presents a unique opportunity to join the Product team in a highly visible role at Stackline. You will be responsible for developing and implementing processes and procedures across the Stackline suite of products. The role will collaborate cross-functionally - including with the executive team – to ensure we are aligning with product stakeholders and delivering a best-in-class experience for our clients.
The responsibilities will include a mix of tactical, operational, and strategic initiatives. The role will measure key product KPIs and help structure product roadmaps, goal setting, and company priorities. This role will help facilitate the planning and execution of work across Product, Engineering, and Design.
- Own and develop the strategic analytics agenda across all products.
- Identify trends, generate insights, and facilitate strategic recommendations by utilizing data and heavy analytical rigor. SQL experience required.
- Prioritize resources across multiple areas to balance the short-term needs and internal escalation with the needs of longer-term initiatives.
- Work with the Product, Design, and Engineering teams to build A/B test experiments.
- Deliver an outstanding user experience by leveraging client feedback.
- Lead the development and expansion of best practices in areas such as structuring analyses, dashboard design, and data visualizations.
- Communicate meaningful metrics to different audiences within the business.
- Collaborate with key leaders on team vision to help set team and individual OKRs and priorities.
- 6+ years of experience in Product Operations Management, Product Specialization, Management Consulting, Product Management, or Customer Experience Operations.
- 4+ years of people management experience and/or 2+ years of experience working as a Product Operations Manager.
- Demonstrated ability with analyzing data, digesting trends, and surfacing insights.
- Experience defining and reporting on relevant metrics to senior leadership.
- Owner Mindset: You’ll own experimentation and instrumentation for a larger portion of our ecosystem at all points in a “features” lifecycle.
- Raw Horsepower: While you’ll be leading a team of experts, you’ll need to have both the analytical awareness and the skills to leverage industry-best technologies to derive analytical insight.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.