Senior Technical Product Manager, Security
What you will be doing at UiPath
- Build Enterprise Security Feature Story (roadmap): Based on your domain knowledge and focussed customer and industry research, build a “security feature set story” for our product(s) that will enable UiPath to win the mind share and commitment from CIO and CISO personas that are in charge of the trust and safety of software robots running in an enterprise.
- Turn your story into a series of deliverables from engineering (in other words, a roadmap), that’s buried in the reality of our go to market dependencies and delivery model, is informed by competitive intelligence, is aligned with our business model, is prioritized by customer demand, and has key success metrics attached to them that can be measured.
- Define product specifications: Build specifications for your security features and as appropriate work with design teams to build user experiences around them.
- Deliver features: Work closely with engineering team to drive the execution and delivery of security features. Mitigate any risks and ensure dependencies are handled appropriately. Facilitate and conduct real-world testing on features within the company and with customers, and ensure they are of highest quality
- Evangelize product: Articulate and share our enterprise security vision at conferences and with strategic customers and partners. Create relevant collateral including presentations, white papers and documents to demonstrate value. Work with product marketing and sales leaders on go to market plans for new features and products.
What you will bring to UiPath
- Strong understanding and evidence of deliverables in the following areas of security Good understanding of third party vendors and their integration requirements in the areas mentioned above
- Good understanding of regulatory compliance and enterprise governance concerns in fortune 1000 enterprise
- Good understanding of cloud native applications and architectures built on Azure, AWS
- Good understanding of basic data structures, algorithms, web services design patterns
- Stellar teamwork and collaboration skills. Proven track record of effectively working with remote team
- Proven ability to wear multiple hats, prioritize, not get stuck, and adapt in an environment that’s growing and changing fast
- Identity and access management (authN, authZ, MFA)
- Classic windows security concepts
- Network security
- Key management
- Application secrets management
- Server security configuration
- Security monitoring technologies
- Prior experience in RPA space
- Past experience as a software developer with knowledge of Windows API, COM, ATL, SQL Server, WPF
- You’d be part of the strongest security and compliance management teams in the world - we only hire the top 1% of the top 1%.