Outreach is transforming how companies engage with their customers. As Senior/Principal Product Manager - AE Workflows, you drive strategy and execution on product capabilities that are central to Outreach customers. You will function as an expert in user personas for the Outreach product, deeply understanding their day-to-day workflows, the context in which they work within a sales organization and the technologies they interact with.
Outreach is in a hyper-growth stage and looking for Product Managers who want to grow their career in an entrepreneurial environment by bringing curiosity, energy and passion to making Outreach customers successful.
In this role you can expect to:
- Establish vision and roadmap for Account Executive work flows and partner teams
- Contribute to Outreach thought leadership about evolution of sales and customer engagement processes and tech stack
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key prospects and customers
- Collaborate with engineering, design, business development and analytics teams to ship features that provide real value to the sales and operations teams who use Outreach to grow their business
- Partner with product marketing to develop enablement and positioning collateral to share the PM team’s work with the world
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years product management leading a technology product
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, and drive impact on short-term product goals
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Deep understanding of customer needs, and strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communicationAbility to achieve clarity and drive focus in complex domains
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience leading a B2B SaaS product
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Read Full Job Description