Category Management Associate
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since inception. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
As a member of the Category Management team, you will ensure our content is onboarded effectively, kept up to date and within partner requirements. Additionally, you will be one of the main resources for all Tango Card employees for brand and item information.
This role requires a self-motivated, organized, team-oriented and marketing savvy professional to help develop and manage Tango Card's merchant portfolio. Key objectives include increasing awareness and education for individual brands and streamlining operational processes.
Reports to: Manager: Category Management
As a Category Management Associate at Tango Card you will:
- Work with Category Manager to implement category best practices, and solve problems
- Organize, maintain and periodically audit all details around each reward sent
- Support Business Development and Marketing with brand representation
- Support top customers with individual brand requests
- In coordination with Partnerships, Inventory and Treasury teams, onboard new rewards within established SLAs
- Keep customers informed of all brand changes, additions, and discontinuations
- Support the Onboarding & Customer Success teams with custom configurations
- Help Identify and coordinate operational improvements
Our Ideal Category Management Associate at Tango Card will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications OR equivalent experience
- 2 years experience in an office environment
- Must be a growth-minded self-starter and able to work independently
- Ability to remain flexible and handle changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extensive computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium, for employee)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Dog-Friendly office located in Omaha.
- Snacks, Drinks, and company pot-lucks
- Company outings, and team morale events
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.