Learning Program Manager (Sales) at ServiceNow
Learning Program Manager (Sales)
(Specialization - Sales focus)
Location: San Diego, CA; Santa Clara, CA; or Remote, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Curriculum Design and Developer is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of world class training curricula, content and classes based on current curricula development methodologies and adult learning theories. The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for end to end design and development of role-based curricula designed to support the development needs of the global sales teams, including Sales, Solution Sales, Ace Sales and Inside Sales. Candidates must be well versed in problem identification, needs and learner analysis, educational strategies, implementation strategies and effective evaluation and feedback methods and analysis.
This role focuses on curriculum development, instructional design, and program management.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work in collaboration with the Sales Business Partner(s) and the Onboarding Curriculum designer for core direction on top-priority job roles.
- Analyze training needs and requests and recommend the appropriate learning solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with Customer Success Enablement team members, internal business partners, subject matter experts (SMEs), and stakeholders to design, develop, test, launch and evaluate internal training curricula and content.
- Design and develop learning curricula and programs incorporating adult learning principles, systematic curriculum development methods, and instructional design principles to create learning content that best fits the needs of the learner.
- Incorporate a variety of learning delivery methods including classroom, virtual instructor-led training, on-demand self-paced and blended learning content.
- Use program management skills and tools to independently manage multiple small to medium scale projects from initiation through delivery.
- Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to work with the content Instructional Design team to create content for a rapidly changing environment.
- Develop and incorporate exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning into all curricula. (Kirkpatrick four levels of evaluation)
- Provide continual assessment of program effectiveness and quality.
- Assist in maintaining materials, courses, and content on an ongoing basis.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team with a flexible work style (matrix environment).
- Ability to apply strong working knowledge of modern curriculum development methodologies and adult learning theories to curriculum design and development.
- Demonstrated experience designing and facilitating a variety of learning offerings including instructor-led materials, web-based/eLearning, job aids, multimedia (video, graphic, audio), blended learning, and assessments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes skill in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help write, design, develop projects.
- Strong organization skills and is disciplined with time to effectively manage and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Strong experience in training and enablement organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.