Senior Customer Operations Manager at Outreach (Seattle, WA)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:08 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, March 17, 2022
Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
This position is a critical member of the Revenue Operations team responsible for supporting Success Management Strategy & Operations across the Customer Success, Professional Services and Support teams.
You are passionate about customer success as well as operations and data to support, streamline and optimize processes! We are looking for candidates with an exceptional foundation in customer success and proven experience in creating and optimizing repeatable processes and workflows to deliver an exceptional customer journey.
This position can be based in Seattle, NYC, Atlanta or remote.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Support the operational improvement cycle for all the post sale teams (CS, PS and Support) including renewals, expansions, whitespacing, account transition etc.
- Support business planning processes with critical metrics and analytics support
- Process design - with an eye to efficiency; design new and adjust existing customer-centric processes and outcomes in support of continuous improvement
- Organizational Change - Roll out new processes and systems and supervise adoption, both internally and externally to ensure consistency
- Data Interpretation - Analyze positive and negative trends utilizing data from customers, individuals and systems
- Gap Analysis & Iteration - Leveraging data identify gaps, assess goals and targets, produce gap analysis and promote process & design iteration
- Assist in the creation and documentation of CS segmentation process and policy
- Advocate and contribute to systems as well as new automated processes across SFDC and Outreach
- Provide data based insights for non-renewal to ensure continuous learning and improvement to reduce customer adoption risk
- Assist with identifying and supervising key success metrics contributing to customer health scoring
- 8+ years of experience in a SaaS environment working in an operations role or customer success
- Exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-awareness and communication skills to handle difficult situations with understanding and composure
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and processes both within the team and cross-functionally
- Thrives in a complex environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience as Customer Success Manager for complex solution software
- Prior experience in data analytics and project management or Agile methodologies
- Experience with various CRMs and CSM Platforms including Salesforce and Gainsight
- Familiarity with DevOps and/or modern application architecture (micro-services)
- A process and efficiency mindset and the ability to evaluate and audit sophisticated workflows and adjust for optimal resource usage, workflow support and customer coverage to ensure revenue retention
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Read Full Job Description