Business Analyst I at Subsplash
Based in Seattle, Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 140+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we’ve pioneered the market with the first ever church mobile app. Since then, we’ve been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, non-profits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 12,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted top 100 Washington's Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, we love making a lasting impact and a difference in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don’t take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the Team
The Business Development Team at Subsplash is all about driving revenue and growing relationships with prospects and clients. We are constantly striving to find ways to connect with clients and fulfill their needs through our product, and communicate the value of what we offer. The Business Development Team is a high-energy, Friday think-tanking, relationship-based, enthusiastic team with clear goals and incentives linked to team and company success. Our team likes a little healthy competition now and then, both on and off the spikeball court. If you enjoy working with teams of positive, encouraging people who are driven to win, this just might be the right fit for you!
About the Role
As a Business Analyst, you will report to the Business Operations Manager. You will be responsible for becoming an expert on many key data sets within the company, driving their development and cleanliness, and providing analysis that enables everything from strategic decision making to daily key performance metrics. You will closely ally with other departments as well, especially Finance and Product, with the goal of bringing greater clarity into both our business forecasting and present customer platform utilization. Your contribution to the team will be key to driving forward the level of excellence in which the Business Development Operation team functions.
Top 3 Key Outcomes in Year 1
- Implement systems that allow for effective data-driven decision making.
- Develop financial, operational, and technical reporting metrics for historical trend analysis and forecasting.
- Identify efficiencies and develop scalable processes in sales operations roles.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce, and other data management/BI systems
- Efficient management of several request queues, resolving issues and engaging with appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Utilizing disparate sets of data to determine the best path forward
- Resolving issues quickly and effectively, including providing detailed explanations on a variety of topics
- Ensure all established policies, procedures, and governance are followed
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers, employees or other stakeholders when something isn’t adding up
- Perform general data imports and data management
- Provide ad hoc analysis for internal customers to answer business questions
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business or a related field
- Intermediate Excel knowledge including experience with Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and SUMIFS functions, (Macros a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce, BI/Data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 2+ years of relevant experience in either customer service, sales operations, or incentive compensation is a plus
- Highly inquisitive and data-obsessed
- Experience working independently and a natural self starter
Generous Paid Time Off, Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, 401k (with employer match), Free Smoothies and Snacks, Optional Work-from-home Thursdays, Public Transportation Subsidy.