Hello, we're Subsplash
Subsplash is an innovation leader in mobile SaaS. We are blessed with a team of smart, fun, laser-focused people and we’re glad that you're here exploring opportunities with us! As a design-centric company, we are dedicated to creating software experiences that inspire and delight our clients as well as the real people that use our apps every day.
Why Work with Us?
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work that impacts millions of real people. We are a family-friendly environment, driven by the fact that we are family owned. We deeply value employees time at work & home, creating a healthy work/life balance
An Insider's view of Subsplash
What’s the vibe like in the office?
We celebrate victories, support each other like family, & are all working toward a common goal. Open communication spreads excitement throughout the company as we hit milestones, share innovative ideas & strive for excellence. There is a thread of positivity & kindness in all that we do which sets us apart and allows for the best work-life balance!
What kinds of technical challenges do you and your team face?
On the Product Team, we have the unique opportunity to build high performant software that supports thousands of unique iOS and Android apps and the millions of end-users who use them. We face the daily challenge of building systems, APIs, and user interfaces that emphasize performance, versatility, and clarity to bring delight to all our clients.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I’ve experienced tremendous growth in product management experience and skills, from business models to learning SQL to running beta tests. I’ve also had the opportunity to take on formal authority, moving from an ‘IC’ role to a manager of five fantastic employees, while building informal influence throughout a rapidly growing company.
Manager of Project & Program Management
What are some things you learned at the company?
Subsplash has taught me how to listen & prioritize. Through conversations with prospective clients, I've learned how to ask intentional questions & listen well. As I juggle tasks, I've learned to better manage my time with competing priorities. From a platform standpoint, the learning never ends with the constant innovation I witness every day!
Ministry Consultant II
Where we are
Subsplash is located in the Interbay neighborhood along major bus-lines with just a short walk to other neighborhoods & local food in Seattle!
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- At Subsplash, I get presented with challenges & then use technologies to solve them. It satisfies my right-brain through our beautiful platform that delivers impactful messages. Every day I get to work on things I believe in!AndyVP of Product Development and Operations
- Subsplash is one of kind! There's no workplace I've encountered that's quite like it. I'm part of a community that's really more like a family. We're all working together to see each other succeed & we cheer each other on toward a shared goal!TaylaClient Success Manager
- I love the sense of community at Subsplash. Everyone here cares for one another as well as our customers. I am constantly amazed and delighted by how our work continues to make a difference!MattData and Accounting Analyst
- What I enjoy most about working at Subsplash is the quality of people. Regardless of the day or circumstance, everyone is always filled with a genuinely optimistic energy that is both infectious and inspiring.LawrencePlatform Specialist II
- Subsplash has invested in and supported me; I appreciate the way leadership recognizes my strengths & looks for ways to use my experience & areas of expertise to benefit the company & grow me personally & professionally.ChristinaScrum Master I
Jobs at Subsplash8 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use