Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual, and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
We offer a flexible, hybrid work solution once it is safe to go back into the office. We are all 100% remote at this time.
About the Role:
In this learning-intensive role, you will provide day-to-day analytical support to our Marketing organization. You are a curious, committed learner who is also a data power user, constantly seeking efficiencies. You have a contagious love for data and are passionate about understanding the meaning behind the numbers. You come with a proven track record for optimizing reporting processes, so time is most efficiently spent on analyzing data, seeking the right questions, and suggesting solutions that lead to the highest business impact.
This role has the opportunity to be remote.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Matrixed into the Marketing function, own reporting and analytic responsibilities for the team, supporting measurement of metrics, analysis of performance, and distribution of insights
- Create, publish, validate and maintain accurate Tableau dashboards that support the marketing team and key stakeholders to have a real time pulse on Marketing health metrics
- Proactively analyze data signals from various digital platforms to identify trends, optimize campaigns, improve sales plays, and support product planning
- Create, publish and present, high-quality Marketing reporting and insights packages to various stakeholders across the organization on a periodic basis
- Develop forecasting models using sound analytical and business judgement that enable realistic projections
- Be a strategic partner to the Marketing function enabling data backed decision making
- Collect, cleanse and normalize data from disparate sources for use in high-quality analytics
- Optimize reporting processes for accuracy, repeatability, and efficiency
- QA new reporting features and implementations
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Relevant BA/BS degree or MBA preferred
- Experience in analysis of data from various digital platforms (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Understanding of relational databases and proficiency in complex SQL scripting
- Expert level Tableau skills in data modeling, blending, and data visualization
- Experience working with large and disparate datasets
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet modeling
- Proficiency in R, Python, or other data analytic tools is a plus
- Proficiency in statistical modeling techniques is a plus
- Ability to present complex information to a diverse audience in a digestible manner
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical abilities to break down and solve complex problems
- Always curious, seeking out problem areas by asking the right questions
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with diverse teams
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized, focused, and able to thrive in a dynamic environment
- B2B experience required. SaaS experience, a plus
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description