Eagleview, a leader in aerial imagery is growing, and requires a new modern data architecture to power our data-driven culture. We are actively building out our data team, and looking for accomplished thought leaders with a passion for delivering world-class data solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Power BI Lead / Architect to help us define and implement a Power BI "semantic layer" to accelerate new report development and drive consistency across report designs and metric definitions. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced, self-starter, tech-savvy, hands-on BI Developers to build innovative analytic solutions.
- Develop, administer, and maintain reporting data models and semantic layer.
- Design, develop and deploy Enterprise BI solutions that leverage common data architecture and data optimization approaches
- Design, develop and deploy interactive data visualizations using Power BI
- Create effective Power BI dashboards, reports, and applications utilizing best practices
- Incorporate User Feedback to promote analytics self-service and drive adoption
- Collaborate with Power Users to enable Analytics Agility, faster Report Creation and insights
- Create Training Materials and administer end-user training
- Establish a community within the company to increase proficiency, standardized approaches, and empower the data literacy of the organization.
- Administer and Monitor Power BI Service including usage, capacity, and performance tuning needs
Experience And Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in business or IT with a focus on data modeling, business modelling, reporting and dashboarding
- 2+ years of experience in a lead role engaging with key business stakeholders and IT teams to deliver large scale analytics solutions and projects
- 3+ years using Power BI to author, publish, schedule, and optimize analytic solutions
- Power BI Certification is a definite plus
- A solid understanding of security models in Power BI and row level restrictions.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers.
- Proven analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Experience in data modeling, designing data warehouses/data marts and reporting, dashboarding, and advanced analytics solutions
Skills And Abilities
· Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Effective presentation skills
· Collaborates and openly seeks and shares information across teams and departments.
· Takes initiative to complete critical tasks, and overcomes obstacles in a proactive manner.
· Works well in a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Keeps informed on the latest technological approaches and trends in his/her technical field.
· Brings a work ethic that inspires your fellow team members to give their best.